JayBird Freedom Sprint Supplies Music And Calls On The Run (Gallery)

Summary: When I workout I prefer a wireless headset that supplies music with the option for phone calls. The JayBird Freedom Sprint is compact and works very well while out on the road.
  
When I workout I prefer a wireless headset that supplies music with the option for phone calls. The JayBird Freedom Sprint is compact and works very well while out on the road.
The retail package is well built and quite attractive.

The back of the JayBird Freedom Sprint retail package highlights the improvements over the JayBird Freedom headset.
 
When you open the retail package you will see the Freedom Sprint on the right with everything else inside the carrying case.
 
A simple manual is included inside a folded assembly.

Here is a photo of all contents in the retail package. You get three sets of earbud tips and wings

The Freedom Sprint is noticeable smaller than the Freedom headset, as you can see in this comparison photo.

I was very pleased to see microUSB being used to charge the headset since I have many of these cables and nearly all of my phones use this standard.

Share this article :
 
Support :. Copyright © 2015. The Technology Zone - All Rights Reserved
Template Created By Gourav Kashyap Proudly Powered By Blogger