Grab and backup your Zune HD apps today, Microsoft changing services

Summary: I am a huge fan of the Zune HD and think it should have seen success at Microsoft. Unfortunately, Zune HD apps is going away today, 31 August.

I have been a oral suggest for the Ms zune HD, examine my record of hyperlinks below for relevant content, and thus I was dissatisfied to get the e-mail you see below that advised me of several functions that will no more be available for the Ms zune. The one that has the greatest effect for me is the decrease in Programs for the Ms zune HD.Thanks to Grahm Skee's Tweets publish I discovered where the Ms zune HD apps are saved and now have all of them saved in situation I need to get them back on my Ms zune HD later on.

The Ms zune HD is a fantastic system and should have been a achievements for Ms. I think a deficiency of marketing and too much concentrate on evaluating it to the iPod contact murdered it. If you look at the Ms zune HD by itself, such as the powerful registration function that it changes out people do actually want (look at achievements of Spotify and Rdio today), then it is easy to see it is a fantastic system and assistance.

Songs that you bought, loading and installing as a aspect of the Ms zune Music Complete and capability to use your Ms zune HD will not modify. Other than apps, most of the changes cope with music video clips, which I never used. Here is the record of functions that will no more be available:
  • Delivering and getting information, attractive buddies, giving the songs, playlists, and collections you are enjoying, and watching previous perform history
  • Mixview play-back and route playlists
  • Programs for Ms zune HD
  • Buying music video clips or loading them as a aspect of Ms zune Music Complete from the Ms zune PC software
  • Re-downloading, re-activating, or re-licensing formerly bought music video clips if / when you update your PC
If you have a Ms zune HD then I suggest you pick up all the apps you can and then examine out c:/users/[username]/appdata/local/microsoft/zune/applications on your pc to store the Ms zune apps (appear as .zcp files).


Share this article :
 
Support :. Copyright © 2015. The Technology Zone - All Rights Reserved
Template Created By Gourav Kashyap Proudly Powered By Blogger