Google Adds Favorite Sports Teams And Movies To Google Now

Summary: Jelly Bean is on the Nexus 7 and Galaxy Nexus smartphone and Google keeps improving the experience with new enhancements to Google Now.

I have Android operating system Jam Vegetable on both my GSM Galaxy Nexus and Verizon Galaxy Nexus gadgets and just observed an upgrade to Search engines Search showed up in the Search engines Play Shop. This upgrade contributes a few things for Jam Vegetable customers, in particular more management over your preferred groups and film time assistance. You can examine out information on the upgrade from Search engines on Google+.

As I formerly specific in my hands-on with Jam Vegetable the Search engines Now performance is my preferred part of this Android operating system OS. This upgrade increases on that experience, especially for someone like me who is carefully following his preferred groups as 2010 nfl playoffs approach and the NFL period sneakers off. Our family also LOVES going to the films and this included performance means I won't have to leap over to an app like Flixster to examine film times.

In inclusion to more activities management and films, you can also convert on public signals and get urgent information for weather alerts, quakes, or volcanos (I reside in a state with an effective mountain).

Share this article :
 
Support :. Copyright © 2015. The Technology Zone - All Rights Reserved
Template Created By Gourav Kashyap Proudly Powered By Blogger