Ten Great Things To Do With The Samsung Galaxy Note II

Summary: The Galaxy Note II has already sold more than 3 million in just over a month and I am loving it. Here are ten things I do with my Note II, some of which I can't do with my other smartphones.

Last night New samsung revealed that they have marketed more than 3 thousand Galaxy Note II gadgets in just over monthly. If you remember, the unique Galaxy Note marketed over 5 thousand a few months ago at a typical rate of about 1 thousand monthly and then lately approved the 10 thousand marketed level. The Note II, see my first opinions, is already beginning off more quickly and as you will see in my Thursday day top smart cellphone article it is my preferred Android operating system system ever.

The Galaxy Note II is a big cellphone, but for those information centric people like me it is nearly the perfect system. I haven't grabbed my Search engines Nexus 7 since I purchased the Note II as the huge 5.5 inches show meets my small product needs with the additional performance of the S Pen and incorporated cellular service. The S Pen has gone from a hardly ever used equipment to something that is a significant benefit of the product. I use it everyday and it has assisted include the Note II into my life more than other cellular mobile phones have in the past.

To get an knowing of some reasons New samsung may have marketed so many Galaxy Note II gadgets (it allows that they did a better job of a more international launch this time), here are 10 awesome factors I do with my New samsung Galaxy Note II:
  • Take notices with the S Pen: It seems we have mostly gone away from composing factors down with a pen or pen, but I do discover I can get a bit more innovative with a pen. Inking on the Note II is a satisfaction with the excellent sensation S Pen and highly effective programs available, such as S Note. My spouse also likes hand-written really like notices :)
  • Experience Air View: I Noted about Air Perspective and thought it was useless, but the capability to float over the week and 30 days opinions of my schedule and see information for sessions is very useful. I also discover web surfing around with the Air Perspective scrolling to be effective. Even coming into written text is possible with the S Pen in Air Perspective on the New samsung key pad or Swype.
  • Use Search engines Now: I kept going from my Galaxy S III returning to the Galaxy Nexus because I found the Search engines Now operate in Android operating system Jam Vegetable to be so useful. Search engines Now functions as your associate without you having to do anything straight, which is what a smart cellphone should do. I also look for the speech triggered search execution to competing Siri and often give me even better results.
  • Generate with Search engines Charts Navigation: There are now strong routing products on all cellular systems, but I keep going returning to using Search engines Charts Navigation on Android operating system gadgets mainly due to Search engines Charts is what I use on my computer and thus all my most favorite and queries are quickly available. The off-line assistance is not as excellent as Htc Charts, but most of enough time I have a indication available.
  • Catch images with my voice: I look for the photographic camera to do quite well at catching images and video and the smooth speech incorporation that allows me capture images by saying, "capture" or "cheese" allows picture cloud presented by in contact with the show capture option.
  • Note films online on the big screen: I purchased a effective situation, this one, for only $10 to use with my Note II for viewing films on the aircraft and during my travel. The huge 5.5 inches show is excellent for viewing video clips and the huge battery power means I can view a few without even concerning about asking for up right away.
  • Study ebooks: I use my cellular phones for studying guides during short times when I am out and about patiently browsing collections, shopping at the shopping mall, or in other times when I have a few moments available. Phone displays are not as excellent as my eInk visitors for studying e-books, but the Galaxy Note II connects that gap and is actually excellent for studying guides for years.
  • Execute technological innovation work: As an professional that performs shipchecks every now and then, the Note II is excellent for working on a deliver to evaluation and markup sketches with AutoCAD WS. There is also an excellent program known as ForceEffect, also from Autodesk, that allows you determine causes on different components after you get into fill circumstances. I look ahead to a launch of an Otterbox situation to better secure the Note II in the shipyard.
  • Execute games: I don't play a ton of activities, but I am a fan of Terms with Buddies and the Note II show is excellent for enjoying this game. I just purchased the Moga game playing equipment and downloadable Concrete 7 to experience. This combination is awesome for enjoying these types of activities and there is no need to use my Manufacturers DSi or PSP now.
  • Look at the web: I use Firefox on my computer systems and it works extremely well on the huge show of the Note II. I really like the capability to synchronize everything across all systems with Firefox and the bigger show of the Note II allows me to even publish content to ZDNet right from my Note.
There is so much power and performance in the Galaxy Note II that I could probably come up with 100 awesome factors you can do with the product. What are your preferred factors to do?
 
Share this article :
 
Support :. Copyright © 2015. The Technology Zone - All Rights Reserved
Template Created By Gourav Kashyap Proudly Powered By Blogger