Nokia Reveals New Windows Phones (Phones Show Chat Podcast #154)

Summary: Nokia announced their new Windows Phone 8 devices so Steve and Tim asked me to join them and provide my opinion on whether this was enough or not.

The other day Nokia announced their new Lumia 920 and 820 Windows Cell phone 8 gadgets so Bob requested me to join him and Tim on Cell phone gadgets Display Chat episode 154 to provide my opinion on these new gadgets. Bob and Tim also requested me about my usage of Windows Cell phone and a few questions on other platforms.

There were many subjects covered in this podcast so make sure to check the Cell phone gadgets Display website for the full list. Topics included discussions on the Galaxy Beam, Nokia 808 PureView and upcoming Feature Pack 2 update, and apps of the weeks time. Thanks again to Bob and Tim for having me on the program

Listen here (MP3, 34 MB, 58 minutes)
Share this article :
 
Support :. Copyright © 2015. The Technology Zone - All Rights Reserved
Template Created By Gourav Kashyap Proudly Powered By Blogger